We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- verify and set up your customer and invoicing records
- to deliver products and services to you
- to communicate with you, including special offers, surveys and occasional newsletters (you can opt out of this at any time)
- to understand the best ways to interact with our clients
We will never sell or rent your information to third parties, however we may disclose your personal information to other companies and individuals we employ to perform functions or services on our behalf, for example to:
- fulfil deliveries of products where a third party or supplier provides the delivery service
- process credit card payments
- market our products and services to you
- manage attendances at seminars and events
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to provide contact and invoicing information, we'll be unable to provide the services offered by the business.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected], or 021 0888 5194.